Ashtanga practitioners of all levels of experience are welcome to join New York 500 hr E-RYT KPJAYI level II instructor, Michael Guiou for a 5 day retreat in our quaint artistic hotel. Deepen your yoga practice and connection with nature in Santa Catalina, renowned destination for surfing, diving, snorkeling, and hiking.
- Private Shuttle to Santa Catalina from Panama City and vice-versa.
- Shared or Private Housing at La Buena Vida Hotel.
- 1 night in Panama City.
- 4 nights in Santa Catalina
- 4 Mysore Classes:
- 1 in Atmana (Panama City)
- 3 in Bird's Eye View Studio
- 2 Workshops:
- The Art of Grace: Transitions in Ashtanga including Jumping back/forward, bakasana (crow pose), and hand stands.
- Effortless Effort: Yin Yoga for Ashtangis
- All Meals Included: 1 main dish, 1 beverage & coffee or tea per meal. Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free alternatives available. Additional meals, snacks and beverages available at the participant's’ expense.
- Day Trip to Coiba National Park: Private charter to the park & back with knowledgeable, experienced & bilingual guide. 2-3 guided snorkeling tours in surrounding islands with all gear included. Lunch & water provided. 45 minute guided hike on the main island.
- Quad Occupancy - $865 per person
- Triple Occupancy - $875 per person
- Double/Couple Occupancy - $905 per person
- Private Single Occupancy - $965 per person
*Earlybird prices shown, applicable if paid in full by before Aug 1st. After which, prices increase by $100 per person. All pricing includes tax. Payment can be made directly to La Buena Vida through PayPal or Wire Transfer. Retreat participants will be required to make a 25% non-refundable deposit to secure their space.
- Bring Mosquito Repellant and Sunblock, Umbrella or Raincoat as it will be Green Season in Panama.
- Book Departure flight from Panama City for the evening of Monday, September 11 (7pm or later). The shuttle will drop off retreat participants at the airport, unless they have booked an additional night in Panama City after the retreat (not included).
- Surf Lesson or Board Rental - $25 or $10.
- Massage - $75 (60 minutes) or $100 (90 minutes).
- Extra night in Panama City after retreat - $50
Read more about Michael here
Please contact us here with questions or for payment methods to secure your spot!